FLEA MARKET Policies
This is shortened list of Market Policies - please click here for more details.
- Regular Vendors must inform the Market ten (10) working days before the next market to receive a transfer or pass for that month.
- Oversell spaces (month-to-month vendors) are non-refundable.
- The Market is rain or shine, there are no refunds due to weather or other acts of “God.”
- Vendors may set up as early as 4:00 am but MUST be in the space no later than 7:30 am.
- After 7:30 am, we reserve the right to sell the space to another vendor. No refunds/credit.
- Market hours of operation are: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. You are welcome to sell before 8:00 am but NOT after 3:00 pm. All vendors must be off the premises by 5:00 pm.
- Selling Restrictions: No weapons of any sort (this includes bladed weapons and bebe, pellet, replica, or paint guns), cars, animals, food/produce. Any vendor found violation of these restrictions may be asked to leave (with no refund).
- Take it home. Do not leave anything in your space when you leave.
- No drugs and/or alcohol are allowed at anytime on college grounds. Violation of this rule may lead to an arrest.
- Smoking is restricted inside any building including the parking structure or within 20 feet of any building on campus.
- If there are any emergencies please go to the nearest information booth. The information booth is located infront of the parking structure/ Lot 5. Calling (626) 585-7484 is the campus 911.
- Vendors must follow directions from Flea Market supervisor staff. They are:
- Nelson (Market Supervisor)
- Carrie (Coordinator)
- Lucy Medina (Bank Supervisor)
- Sharon Hinton (Market Supervisor
- If you have any questions regarding rules listed here or any other Market policy, please contact us at (626) 585-7906.