Your classes might be hard but applying for scholarships is surprisingly easy!
- Create your account by going to https://pasadena.academicworks.com/users/sign_up
- Log in as you do with LancerPoint
- Compete the application. You will need:
- Personal Information—name, student number, date of birth
- Personal Statement—you can write ahead of time and cut/paste into the application (word documents or PDF's cannot be uploaded by you as the student)
- *Letters of Recommendation from Faculty—JUST provide the staff/faculty email addresses!! (not all opportunities require this)
- There are two different kinds of "opportunities" on Academic Works — scholarships that you will "auto match" to if you meet the qualifications; and scholarships you "apply to" because they require additional information.
- The Scholarship Application will close on Friday, October 9, 2015.
If you have ANY questions, please submit them via email to email@example.com