On Campus and Practical Training are
the employment options available for international students.
Any student in good standing
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Currently enrolled in 12 or more units
- Completed 12 units at PCC
Practical Training- Who May Apply
- F-1 International student who is in good status.
- Student taking a Clinical and Field Practice class listed in
the PCC catalog.
- Student has been officially accepted into the program.
- Student is referred by the department to the placement site.
F-1 International students who have completed their associate degree
and certificate program by the end of the current semester (Fall,
Winter, Summer, or Spring).