Continuing Students: On-Campus Employment
On Campus and Practical Training are
the employment options available for international students.
Who May Apply
Any student in good standing
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Currently enrolled in 12 or more units
- Completed 12 units at PCC
- Find a job on-campus and obtain a job offer in writing from
- Take job offer to Human Resources (C-204) and obtain work authorization
documents (Request for Student Worker form and Work Authorization form).
- Complete an On-Campus Employment Application, which includes an On-Campus Social Security Verification Letter and Job Offer Letter sample for the employer.
- Bring all the following documents to ISC counter.
- Job offer letter from employer - see sample in application packet
- Documents from Human Resource Office
- Completed On-Campus Employment Social Security Verification Letter
- Copy of passport
- Copy of I-94 (front and back)
- Records of all classes taken at PCC go to LancerPoint Print All Previous Semesters' Academic Information and Current Semester's Academic Information. If you are applying during the break then submit a copy of your registration for the upcoming semester.
- You will receive an email when complete. ISC will return the following documents to you within 10 business days:
- Human Resources documents
- Job offer letter
- Letter of support from the ISC for the Social Security Administration
- A checklist of documents needed to apply for a Social Security number