Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Continuing Students: Travel Outside the U.S.

International students must request to travel outside of the U.S.

Submit the Following (at least 10 business days before travel)

  • pdf Travel Request Form
  • Original I-20
  • Copy of Passport
  • Copy of Visa Page
  • Copy of I-94
  • Copy of any red stamp in your passport


  • All paper work requests have a 10-business day turn-around time.
  • You will receive an email when complete.
  • Come to ISC counter to pick up the your I-20.

NOTE: Travel to Mexico & Canada is never recommended that International students go to either Mexico or Canada to apply for F-1 visas or renew their F-1 visas unless they are citizens or permanent residents of these countries. Students must return to their country of citizenship or residence to file these applications. If student chooses to take this step, please consult with the International Student Center first.