Note: All applicants must be at least 16 years old at the start of classes and students under 18 must show sproof of high school graduation prior to acceptance.
- Completed PCC International Student Application(Note: You can type directly onto "Fillable PDF" and print your completed Form.)
- The application asks for you to indicate the Program of Study ("major") that you wish to pursue. Please view the Programs of Study as a reference for possible majors.
- Please submit one recent passport-sized photo.
- The non-refundable, application fee can be paid via money order, cashier's check, or personal check payable through a U.S. BANK. NO CASH or CREDIT CARDS. Payments should be made out to Pasadena City College. Note: Personal checks must be printed with account holder's name and address, name and address cannot be handwritten.
- Overseas students who wish to receive their acceptance letter and I-20 via overseas U.S Postal Service express shipping should include an additional $50 USD for this service. Please send a separate check for this service. The fee can be paid via money order, cashier's check, or personal check payable through a U.S. BANK. NO CASH or CREDIT CARDS. Payments should be made out to Pasadena City College. Note: Express shipping may take up to 5 business days. PCC mails exclusively through USPS.
- Please complete the Sponsor Affidavit Form and obtain all necessary signatures. Without signatures from you and your sponsors, your application cannot be processed. Your sponsor must be the account holder on the Original Bank Statement/Letter.
- In addition to the Sponsor Affidavit form, a statement/letter from your bank or other financial institution must be submitted. The bank statement/letter must be in English, from CHECKING/SAVINGS/CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT account (*no stocks or investments), and issued by your financial institution. It must issued by the bank, contain the date (no older than 3 months), name of the account holder, and state that there is funding available in the amount of at least $20,000 USD. If funding is not in USD, currency must be specified in the statement/letter. If you have funding from multiple sources, you will need a bank statement/letter from each source. The statement/letter must also be signed and/or stamped by an official at the financial institution.
- Please see PCC Proof of English Proficiency for options to show applicant has met English Proficiency requirement
- Applicants under 18 years old must submit a copy of their high school diploma and a copy of their high school transcript.
- Applicants over 18 years old must submit a copy of a transcript from their high school or college.
- Applicants who have attended a U.S. college and would like to transfer these units to PCC should submit an additional official college transcript to the Office of Admissions and Records. Photocopies, faxed, and scanned copies will not be considered "official".
- Copy of your passport information page(s) and expiration page
In addition, if you are a transfer student:
Copy of current visa page
Copy of form I-20 from current school
In addition, if you are a change of status student:
Copy of current visa page
Copy of I-20 if you are on F-2 status
Copy of page 1 of DS-2019 if you are on J status
- Applicants under 18 years old at time of application
Applications that are not complete (including all required supporting documents) by the application deadline will be deferred to the next available semester.
Return the completed application together with the supporting documents before the deadline to:
Pasadena City College
International Student Admissions, D204
1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106-2003, USA
Please send the completed and signed application as soon as possible.
Your applications will not be processed until all documents listed above are received.
You will be notified of our decision within 10 business days AFTER your completed application is received in our office. We will use the email address on your application to notify you.