Newly Admitted Students: Upon Arrival
Arrival Steps (ALL newly admitted students):
- On or before the date indicated in your acceptance letter students must check in to the International Student Center. Failure to do so will result in SEVIS record and U.S. Imigration status problems.
- Overseas students cannot enter the United States 30 days prior to the program start date on the I-20 Form.
- copies of your visa,
- copies of I-20 form ,
- completed and signed International Student Information Form and International Student Agreement
- Attend International Students Orientation:
- By U.S. immigration law, all F-1 visa students are required to attend orientation.
- At the orientation, you will learn more about our college, become familiar with your academic and degree requirements, understand Immigration and employment requirements, and meet new friends.
- Students who miss orientation will NOT receive a Student ID, SEVIS registration, placement testing, a registration date for classes, and will miss out on tickets for trips to Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens
- Orientation for spring semester is December or January (See acceptance letter for dates)
Orientation for fall semester is June or July (See acceptance letter for dates)
- Follow the instruction on your acceptance letter for detailed information on orientation.