Continuing students can get assistance with:
Follow the links to the left for services and resources.
Government Requirements to Maintain International Student Status
Full-Time Enrollment in Good Standing
- Maintain full-time student status
- As an International student, it is your responsibility to maintain 12 units through the entire semesters of Fall and Spring.
- Study hard and maintain a Grade Point Average of at least 2.0. If you need help, visit the ISC or academic counselor.
- If absent from classes due to illness, provide a doctor note to your professor.
- Register for or attend classes at another college ONLY IF student has written permission from the International Student Center.
- As an international student, it is your responsibility to maintain a valid passport at all times.
- If you need help, contact your home country consulate to extend your passport.
- As an international student, it is your responsibility to maintain a valid I-20 at all times.
- 30 days before it expires, visit the International Student Center (D-204) to extend your I-20.
- As an international student, it is your responsibility to maintain a valid I-94 at all times.
- If you need help, visit the International Student Center (D-204).
Accurate Personal Information
- Update student file with any new address, phone number, e-mail address, change of major, or other changes within 10 days.
- Use only the student's legal name as it appears in the passport.
Medical Insurance Coverage
- Have International Student Medical Insurance (including all dependents, if applicable) at all times.
Travel Outside U.S.
- Have I-20 signed every time traveling outside the U.S. (Turn in copies of Passport, Visa, I-94, and all red stamps inside passport along with original I-20)