Continuing Students: Changing Personal Information
F-1 students are required by U.S. Imigration law to report any changes in their personal information within 10 calendar days.
Change of Information - What to Report
- Changes must be reported within 10 days.
- Information includes:
- new address,
- new phone number,
- new e-mail address,
- change in major/program.
To change contact information in
- Complete Student Information Change Form .
- Submit form to the ISC.
To change your major/program:
- Meet with a counselor to get a new Educational Plan.
- Complete Request New I-20 Form .
- Submit the form to the ISC.