Departure from US

Current Students

If for any reason you would like to discontinue your education with Pasadena City College and you plan to leave the United States, you must notify International Students Center.

  • complete the Departure Notification Form.
  • Submit to International Students Center counter.
  • If necessary, you can mail your Departure Notification Form to ISC:

International Student Center, D-204,
Pasadena City College,
1570 E. Colorado Blvd,
Pasadena, CA 91106

NOTE: If you withdraw from the college and fail to depart from the United States or fail to submit the Departure Notification, you will be considered overstaying your Visa and violate the U.S. Immigration law.