English Proficiency Requirements
Applicants can demonstrate English Proficiency by fulfilling one of the following criteria:
- TOEFL - minimum score 450 paper based test, 45 internet based test. Send an official score report. (Visit www.toefl.org for test sites and schedules)
- IELTS - minimum score of 5. Send an official score report. (Visit www.ielts.org for test sites and schedules)
- iTEP - minimum score of 3. Send an official score report. (Visit www.itepexam.com for test sites and schedules)
- STEP-Eiken - minimum 2nd Grade. Send an official report. (Visit http://stepeiken.org/ for more information)
**Score Reports must be less than two years old
- Proof of completion of the highest level of ESL classes in an ESL school in the U.S. Submit a copy of the certificate from the current ESL school to verify completion of the highest level of ESL classes.
- Attendance at a high school where English is the medium language of instruction. Submit a letter from the head master or registrar verifying that attendance of high school/college/university in a foreign country for a minimum of 3 years with English as the medium of instruction for ALL academic courses and submit transcripts showing attendance, with grades of C or better (or the equivalent) in all classes.
- U.S. Education: Send official transcripts from all U.S. schools (high school/college/university) attended mailed to the International Student Center showing completion of one academic year with a GPA of 2.0 or above (only reflects courses taken in the U.S., does not include Intensive English Programs/ESL)