Loan (ILL) Request
Due to Budget constraints, the library now charges for the costs associated with inter-library loans.
If we do not own a particular book or article, you can request that the Library borrow the book or make a photocopy of the article from another library. Please fill out the electronic ILL form or obtain a paper copy of the form at the library's Reference Desk.
- No textbooks, items published within the last 12 months, videos, DVDs, audiocassettes, CD-ROMs, computers disks, microform, and special items. The library will not borrow items already owned by the library.
- Three requests per week only.
- Requests filled for PCC faculty, staff, and CURRENTLY REGISTERED STUDENTS only.
- Please allow at least 2-3 weeks to process and receive the item. If you need it sooner, consider other local libraries.
- COST: It is your responsibility to pay for postage and any charges from the lending library. You can indicate a limit of how much you are willing to pay on the form. This applies to students, staff, and faculty.
If you have questions, please contact the Interlibrary Loan Department at (626) 585-3309.