Digitization skills Certificate Program
The Pasadena City College Digitization Skills Certificate prepares students to work in digital repositories found in libraries, archives, museums and other cultural heritage organizations. (See examples of digitization projects).
The PCC Digitization Skills for Libraries and Cultural Heritage Institutions Certificate is a 5 course (11.5 units) Occupational Skills Certificate that includes instruction in: project planning, digitization, metadata, copyright, preservation, and end user access to digital materials. Students will gain practical experience using industry standards in order to prepare them for entering this workforce.
- Program Overview and Required Courses
- Program Brochure
- LIB 126 Digitization Internship - Course Description and Proposal
- PCC Digitization Skills Blog
For More Information...
- Contact the Library Programs Coordinator, Krista Goguen- Shatford Library, Room LL303,
(626) 585-7832, email@example.com
- Complete our online Inquiry Form to receive announcements and updates
- NOTE: The course sequence begins in the Fall semester