food for fine$ drive
March 28 - April 9 !
PCC students and community members will get $2 in current fines waived for each can or package of food items donated during the drive (max $20/person). Replacement fees for lost or damaged materials are not included.
- Donations will be accepted at the Circulation Desk ONLY.
- Please no perishables, damaged/expired items, condiments, glass containers, or pet food. All donations will be reviewed by staff before acceptance.
- Donated items will go to local food banks.
Items especially needed
- Peanut butter
- Canned meats (tuna fish, beef stew)
- Canned vegetables and fruit
For further information, go to the Circulation Desk or call (626) 585-7174.