food for fine$ drive
From April 1 - 13 only:
PCC students and community members will get $2 in current fines waived for each can or package of food donated during the drive (max $20/person). Replacement fees for lost or damaged materials are not included.
- Donations will be accepted at the Circulation Desk ONLY.
- Please no perishables, damaged/expired items, condiments, or glass containers. All donations will be reviewed by staff before acceptance.
- Donated items will go to local food banks.
Items especially needed
- Peanut butter
- Canned meats (tuna fish, beef stew)
- Canned vegetables and fruit
For further information, contact Jared Burton, Access Services Librarian, or call (626)585-7174.