High School Student Library Card
The Library extends borrowing privileges to students of the Pasadena Area Community College District's feeder high schools. High school students only need to bring their Student Identification Card. If you are not a student in one of the feeder high schools, then you can apply for a Public Patron Library Card. The Library does not extend privileges to elementary or middle school students, but parents can to apply for a Public Patron Library Card.
Pasadena Area Community College District feeder high schools include:
- Alhambra High School
- Alverno High School
- Arcadia High School
- Arroyo High School
- Blair High School
- Don Bosco Technical Institute
- Flintridge Preparatory School
- Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
- John Muir High School
- La Canada High School
- La Salle High School
- Maranantha High School
- Marshall Fundamental School
- Mayfield Senior School
- Muir High School
- Pasadena High School
- Polytechnic School
- Rio Hondo Preparatory School
- Rose City High School
- Rosemead High School
- Saint Francis High School
- Saint Martin High School
- San Marino High School
- South Pasadena High School
- Temple City High School
- Westridge High School
- Youth Public Charter School
High school students have the same borrowing rules as PCC students. There are some exeptions which include:
- Electronic newspaper, magazine and journal databases must be acessed in the Library. There is no off-campus access available.
- The Library computer labs/internet access are for PCC student-use only.
- Wireless is freely available.
- Items that are on Course Reserve cannot be checked out.
For additional information, please speak to a Circulation Desk Staff member during open hours, (626) 585-7174.