Jobs at the Library
There are no current job openings at the Library.
CAMPUS JOB RESOURCES
Students: If you are looking for a job on or off campus, the PCC Career/Job Placement Center can help!
Library Paraprofessionals: Library Technician openings are posted on the PCC Human Resources Employment Opportunities web site.
Library Professionals: Librarian openings are posted on the PCC Human Resources Employment Opportunities web site. Resumes are accepted throughout the year for the Adjunct Librarian (hourly) pool. For more information, visit the PCC Human Resources Adjunct Faculty Page.
Library Student assistant and College Assistant GUIDELINES:
- Student Worker: Position does not require library experience. When hiring, the Library looks for people who are responsible, reliable, comfortable working with the public, and have basic computer skills.
- College Assistant: Position requires specialized skills depending on the department.
- Student Worker (taking 6 units or more at PCC): New hire starting salary: $8.00/hr
- College Assistant - Supervisors/Lab Assistants/Acquisitions (taking less than 6 units at PCC): New hire starting salary: $9.00 - $10.00
- College Assistant - Non-supervisory positions (taking less than 6 units at PCC): New hire starting salary: $8.00
All Library Student Worker and College Assistant positions are part time (20 or less hours per week).
These positions do not have benefits.
College Assistants are restricted to 170 work days and/or 900 hours per academic year (whichever comes first).
Promotion and retention are based on performance.