Laptop & iPad Check-Out Guidelines
- Laptops and iPads can be checked out only by PCC students with valid LancerCard ID.
- Laptops and iPads are available at the Computer Lab Service Desk on the 1st Floor.
- Before a laptop can be checked out, a Laptop Borrower's Agreement must be completed and signed.
- Before an iPad can be checked out, an iPad Borrower’s Agreement must be completed and signed.
- The Borrower's Agreement will be kept on file for the academic year.
Time Limits & Availability:
- Laptops and iPads will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. They cannot be reserved ahead of time.
- One (1) laptop or iPad per student only.
- If you have more than $5.00 in outstanding library fines/fees, you may not borrow a laptop or an iPad.
- Laptops can be checked out for 2 hours; in-library use only.
- Laptops can be renewed one time if at least 1 additional laptop is available.
- Laptops must be returned to the Computer Lab Desk 30 minutes prior to closing.
- iPads can be checked out for 2 hours; in-library use only.
- iPads must be returned to the Computer Lab Desk 30 minutes prior to closing.
Fines & Liability: