Find Scholarly Journal Articles
All of these databases contain articles from scholarly journals, but on some you have to indicate your preference.
Multidisciplinary Library Databases
- EBSCO Host:
- Searches a collection of diverse databases covering thousands of journals, magazines, and newspaper articles encompassing a wide variety of disciplines. Click on "Scholarly (Peer Reviewed journals"
- Project Muse:
- Full text scholarly journal articles covering the humanities, and social sciences. All articles are from scholarly journals.
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences III is a full text database focused on the arts and humanities. It includes titles from language, literature, music, film studies, folklore, performing arts, religion, and the history and study of art and architecture. All articles are from scholarly journals.
Subject Specific Library Databases
- Full text articles on current issues in psychology. The database covers general psychology and specialized, basic, applied, clinical and theoretical research in psychology. All articles are from scholarly journals.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature. All articles are from scholarly journals.
- Literature Resource Center:
- Criticism and biographies of more than 120,000 authors. Click on "limit results to peer-reviewed publications."
- Science Full Text Select (H.W. Wilson Database);
- Full text science database that covers approximately 320 journals in a broad range of science topics. Includes scholarly journal articles. Click on "Peer Reviewed."