Student Conduct and Food/Drink & Smoking Policy
Food/Drink & Smoking:
- Due to a severe insect problem, food is no longer permitted in the Library Building. Snacks are allowed in the open-air Atrium.
- Drinks (in covered containers) are permitted in most areas of the Library except on the bottom floor (including the Computer Labs) and Archives.
- No food deliveries, food parties or group meals are allowed except in relation to college-sponsored events.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the campus. Campus Smoking Policy
- Throw your trash away.
- Please no shoes on the furniture.
- Keep your voice down.
- Turn your cell phones to vibrate and take calls in the patio areas.
- Use headphones when listening to electronic devices.
- The 3rd floor is a designated quiet space. Please do collaborative or group work in a group study room.
- Return your materials on time so that others may use them.
- Watch your valuables at all times.
- Treat one another with the same respect that you expect.
Students are required to comply with the Student Conduct and Academic Honesty Policy and the Privacy, Security and Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources Policy found in the official policies and procedures for Pasadena City College. In addition, students can locate information about student conduct: Rights, Responsibilities and Due Process in the PCC Catalog.