Student Conduct and Food/Drink & Smoking Policy
Food/Drink & Smoking:
- Drinks (in covered containers) and food are permitted in most areas of the Library except in the Computer Labs and Archives.
- No messy, odorous and noisy foods.
- No food deliveries, food parties or group meals are allowed except in relation to college-sponsored events.
- Smoking is prohibited in the library building, patios and within 20 feet of the outside perimeter. Campus Smoking Policy
- Throw your trash away.
- Please no shoes on the furniture.
- Keep your voice down.
- Turn your cell phones to vibrate and take calls in the patio areas.
- Use headphones when listening to electronic devices.
- The 3rd floor is a designated quiet space. Please do collaborative or group work in a group study room.
- Return your materials on time so that others may use them.
- Treat one another with the same respect that you expect.
Students are required to comply with the Student Conduct and Academic Honesty Policy and the Privacy, Security and Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources Policy found in the official policies and procedures for Pasadena City College. In addition, students can locate information about student conduct: Rights, Responsibilities and Due Process in the PCC Catalog.