Telecourse DVDs are available from the PCC Library Circulation Desk. The PCC Library maintains 3 copies of each item, which generally circulate for a 24-hour period. For additional information, see the Frequently Asked Questions below or call the Circulation Desk at (626) 585-7174.
Other Telecourse Viewing Options:
- See the Telecourse on-air schedule or call Academic Support/Telecourse Administration for more information: (626) 585-7108
- ITV students may also view telecourses in:
- Students may also purchase telecourse DVDs from the PCC Bookstore. For more information, contact the Bookstore at (626) 587-7378.
- How Long can I have the material?
- Items circulate for 24-hours, but please ask if you need a few hours more . In general we ask that items be returned no later than 6:00pm Monday - Thursday and no later than 1:00pm on Friday.
- Can I have an item for the weekend?
- Yes, you can check out telecourse/math items for the weekend any time on Friday . In all cases, weekend check-outs are due before 6:00pm Monday.
- Are renewals allowed?
- Yes, as long as other copies are available. ONE EXCEPTION: There are no renewals on Mondays or after a long weekend to give other students the opportunity to use them.
- How about telephone or Internet Renewals?
- Telephone or Internet renewals via the library web-site are NOT ALLOWED.
- How many can I check out at a time?
- Three items.
- Are there overdue fines for late returns?
- Yes, $1.00 per hour up to $60.00 per late item.
- What if I lose or damage an item?
- If a video, video cd, or dvd is lost or damaged beyond repair, the library's cost for the item plus a $10.00 processing fee will be fined.
- Where do I return the these items?
- Return them directly to a Circulation Desk Employee during open hours of service. Do not put these items in the book-drops.