Need a place to work and collaborate with other students? The study rooms at the library
are here to provide you with the perfect environment to do so! As long as you’re a
current student, you can reserve one of the Library’s study rooms.
Reserve a Study Room
You can reserve a room online for up to 3 hours and up to a week in advance. Unreserved
rooms are considered “first come, first served.”
Reserve a Study Room Now
Using the Study Room
Before using a study room, familiarize yourself with our rules and policies:
- During fall and spring semesters, you may only reserve a room for three hours per
week. The three hours don’t have to be consecutive.
- During the summer, you are limited to reserving three hours per day. The three hours
don’t have to be consecutive
- You can use a study room by yourself, but you may be asked by library staff to relinquish
the room to students who need to study together.
- Please don’t move furniture in or out of the room.
- Neither food nor drink is allowed in rooms with a computer. Only covered drinks are
allowed in rooms without a computer.
- Be aware that loud voices can be easily heard through the walls.