Section 508 of Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
Web page must be in compliance with Section 508 of the Americans
with Disabilities Act and SB 105, the state bill mandating that
anyone receiving State funds will comply with Section 508.
Info each web page must contain
- A link back to the PCC HomePage.
- The name, email address, and a link to the
author at the bottom of the page.
- The date of last revision at the bottom of
Web pages should not contain
- Copyrighted materials in any form without
the consent of the original copyright owner. Warning:
Copyright -laws restrict what information can be placed online.
You may not post, distribute, or resell copyrighted information
without the express written consent of the copyright holder. When
in doubt, it is best to assume that material is copyrighted!
- Audio, movies, videos, or pictures of people without
their written consent (i.e., photographs, paintings,
or derivatives thereof).
- Commercial, for-profit activities or advertisements
in any form.
- Confidential information (i.e., student social
security number, records or grades)
- Any content, images or data which would be abusive, profane,
harassing, or sexually offensive to the average
While the Web Coordinator reserves the right to remove or refuse
any program, document, graphic, audio, form, or data files which
do not comply with the above guidelines, page authors should be
aware that they are ultimately responsible for what they post on
this server. Any content not accessible under Section 508, any infringement
of applicable copyright laws and any posting of obscene, harassing,
or threatening materials on the PCC Web Server may be in violation
of local, state, national, or international laws and can subject
the page authors to litigation.