If notified to evacuate because of a bomb threat:
- Follow the directions of emergency personnel.
- Turn off any cell phones and do not use radio communication.
- Take personal belongings with you.
- Before you leave, make a cursory inspection of your area for any unfamiliar/suspicious items. DO NOT touch any suspicious packages. Report any suspicious item to a Police Officer or other emergency responders.
- Do not turn on or off lights; leave light switches in their position. Turn off electrical equipment if time permits.
- DO NOT change the setting of your thermostat. Leave it in the position that it is in.
- Leave doors and windows open.