Budget and Resource Allocation Standing Committee (BRAC)
The Budget and Resource Allocation Standing Committee shall advise on matters relating to institutional-wide budget and resource allocation issues as requested by the College Council and guided by the Educational Master Plan.
- Co-Chair: Faculty (appointed by Academic Senate), Danny Hamman
- Co-Chair: Asst. Supt./Senior VP, Business & College Services, Robert B. Miller
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Julie Kiotas
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Rod Foster
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Mary-Erin Crook
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students, Emily Samvalian
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students, Chris Langstaff
- Classified - Appointed by Classified Senate, Jeff Wojcik
- Classified - Appointed by ISSU-CFT President, Gary Potts
- Classified - Appointed by CSEA President, Gary Potts
- Manager - Appointed by Management Association, Arkova Scott
- Manager - Appointed by Management Association, David LeClaire
Seven members appointed to a two year term and six members to a three year term. Members may be reappointed to successive terms. Shared Governances groups may appoint annually if they so choose. Term limits do not apply to designated positions e.g. Dean, Educational Services, Dean, Human Resources, etc.