Budget and Resource Allocation Standing Committee
The Budget and Resource Allocation Standing Committee shall advise on matters relating to institutional-wide budget and resource allocation issues as requested by the College Council and guided by the Educational Master Plan.
- Co-Chair: Faculty (appointed by Academic Senate), Danny Hamman
- Co-Chair: Asst. Supt./Senior VP, Business & College Services, Bob Miller
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Julie Kiotas
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, A.C Panella
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Mary-Erin Crook
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students, Austin Kang
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students, Jordyn Orozco
- Classified - Appointed by Classified Senate, Carole Robinson
- Classified - Appointed by ISSU-CFT President, Gary Potts
- Classified - Appointed by CSEA President, Raudel "Rudy" Perez
- Manager - Appointed by Management Association, John Wood
- Manager - Appointed by Management Association, David LeClaire
Seven members appointed to a two year term and six members to a three year term. Members may be reappointed to successive terms. Shared Governances groups may appoint annually if they so choose. Term limits do not apply to designated positions e.g. Dean, Educational Services, Dean, Human Resources, etc.