Budget and Resource Allocation Standing Committee
The Budget and Resource Allocation Standing Committee shall advise on matters relating to institutional-wide budget and resource allocation issues as requested by the College Council and guided by the Educational Master Plan.
BRAC meeting - February 24th, 2012
- Co-Chair: Faculty (appointed by Academic Senate), Keith Oberlander
- Vice President, Educational Services, Bob Miller
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Thomas Berg
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Dustin Hanvey
- Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Danny Hamman
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students,
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students
- Classified - Appointed by Classified Senate, Gary Potts
- Classified - Appointed by the classified bargaining units and ratified by the Classified Senate, David Krause
- Manager - Appointed by Management Association, John Woods
- Manager - Appointed by Management Association, Kent Yamauchi
Seven members appointed to a two year term and six members to a three year term. Members may be reappointed to successive terms. Shared Governances groups may appoint annually if they so choose. Term limits do not apply to designated positions e.g. Dean, Educational Services, Dean, Human Resources, etc.