Enrollment Management Standing Committee
The Enrollment Management Standing Committee shall inform the College Council on matters relating to course offerings and numbers of sections provided in accordance with planning priorities defined by the Educational Master Plan.
- Co-Chair: Faculty - Appointed by Academic Senate, Marie McClendon
- Co-Chair: Dean of Instructional Support - Paul Jarrell
- Associate Vice President - Academic Affairs, Kathy Scott
- Faculty - Basic Skills - Appointed by Academic Senate, Mary-Erin Crook
- Faculty - Transfer - Appointed by Academic Senate, Kerin Huber
- Faculty - CTE - Appointed by Academic Senate, Dave Cuatt
- Faculty - At-Large - Appointed by Academic Senate, Rod Foster
- Faculty - At-Large - Appointed by Academic Senate, Julie Kiotas
- Deans - Appointed by the Deans Council, Crystal Kollross
- Deans - Appointed by the Deans Council, Amy Ulmer
- Deans - Appointed by the Deans Council, Armando Duran
- Classified Senate Representative - Appointed by Classified Senate, Glenna Waterson
- Associated Students Representative - Appointed by Associated Students,
Seven members appointed to a two year term and seven members appointed to a three year term. Shared Governances groups may appoint annually if they so chose. Members may be reappointed to successive terms. Term limits do not apply to designated positions e.g. VPSLS.