Health and Safety Standing Committee
The Health and Safety Standing Committee shall advise the College Council on matters relating to campus safety, campus parking plans and issues, and risk management in association with the risk management office. The committee shall act as a clearinghouse for individual employee safety suggestions and work to provide a safe and healthful working environment for staff and a safe and healthful environment in which students may learn and study.
- Co-Chair: Faculty Member - Appointed by the Academic Senate, Jo Buczko
- Co-Chair: Appointed by the President, Robert B. Miller, Acting Co-Chair
- Faculty - Appointed by the Academic Senate, Sam Abedzadeh
- Faculty - Appointed by the Academic Senate, Teresa Trendler
- Classified - Appointed by the Classified Senate, David Aoki
- Classified - Appointed by the Classified Senate (POA designee), Daisy Ung
- Manager - Appointed by the Management Association, Sarah Flores
- Manager - Appointed by the Management Association, Vacant
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students, Julia Russo
- Student - Appointed by Associated Students, Vacant
Five members appointed to a three year term and five members appointed to a two year term. All successive terms will be two years in duration. Members may be reappointed to successive terms. Term limits do not apply to designate positions.