Eligibility For Services
In order to receive health care services, each student must:
- Present a current and valid Pasadena City College Student Identification Card OR a valid picture ID at Student Health Services on each visit.
- Present an “authorization for treatment” form signed by a parent or legal guardian, if under the age of 18. Download minor treatment authorization form.
- Be currently enrolled and attending classes at Pasadena City College. Health services are available from the first day of the semester in which the student is enrolled until the last day of the semester.
- Students who drop all their classes are no longer eligible for health care services.
Exceptions to Enrollment Status – You Are Eligible to Be Seen While NOT Enrolled If:
- You would like test results from a previous semester. The visit will be limited to providing you with the test results and outside referrals if indicated.
- You would like to continue an immunization series you began while enrolled; specifically Hepatitis B, Twinrix (Hepatitis A/B combination) or HPV (Human Papillomavirus) vaccine. There is an administrative fee for the visit in addition to the cost of the vaccine.
PCC Employee Services - Eligibility
PCC full and part time employees may receive first aid/emergency care services. These employees are also eligible for services funded by the district such as hepatitis B immunization series, which is offered to employees at high-risk for blood and body fluid exposure.
Photo identification (employee badge or license) is necessary when checking-in at the front desk.