THREE LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU
Main PCC Campus
Located in the WiFi Lounge of the CC Building
1570 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91106
Monday thru Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30pm
Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 p.m.
Community Education Center Campus
Located in Room #132
3035 East Foothill Blvd, Pasadena 91107
*Please contact the Community Business Center at 626-585-3210 for hours of operation.
Located in Room #114
4105 N. Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead 91770
*Please contact the Rosemead front office at 626-585-5350 or 626-585-5351 for hours of operation.
Your LancerCard ID is your key to services at Pasadena City College.
It is required for
- book buy-back and purchasing with checks at the PCC Bookstore,
- use of computer centers and labs,
Learning Assistance Center,
- math and music labs,
- physical fitness facilities,
- Shuttle Service
- transactions at Student Business Services, Financial
Aid, Fiscal Services, Police & Safety
- many more
* It is to be presented to duly authorized
college officials acting in the course of their assigned duties.
All students are to obtain the LancerCard ID, student identification card.
Important Note: Lancerlink is done, but
here! Activate your LancerPoint
account and start using it pay your fees today!
is no fee for your first LancerCard ID, and it is easy to obtain:
- Complete your registration for classes and pay your fees online at LancerPoint
- Obtain your Enrollment Fee Receipt OR know your Lancer ID#
- if registering online with LancerPOint: print it after paying your fees.
- if registering on the phone or in person, go to a computer and login to LancerPoint Online Services and select Enrollment Fee Receipt. (Computers are available in the Library, or the Computer Learning Center in the D building.)
- Take your Enrollment Fee Receipt OR your Lancer ID # and a photo ID to the LancerCard ID Station
in the Campus Center.
- Ask the friendly LancerCard ID Station staff for your new PCC LancerCard