HOURS OF OPERATION
Main PCC Campus
1570 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91106
Monday thru Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30pm
Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 p.m.
Please contact the Community Business Center for adjusted hours/days:
Community Business Center (Community Education Center Campus)
3035 East Foothill Blvd, Pasadena 91107
Your LancerCard ID is your key to services at Pasadena City College.
It is required for
- book buy-back and purchasing with checks at the PCC Bookstore,
- use of computer centers and labs,
Learning Assistance Center,
- math and music labs,
- physical fitness facilities,
- transactions at Student Business Services, Financial
Aid, Fiscal Services
- many more
* It is to be presented to duly authorized
college officials acting in the course of their assigned duties.
All students are to obtain the LancerCard ID, student identification card.
Important Note: Lancerlink is done, but
here! Activate your LancerPoint
account and start using it pay your fees today!
is no fee for your first LancerCard ID, and it is easy to obtain:
- Complete your registration for classes and pay your fees online at LancerPoint
- Obtain your Enrollment Fee Receipt
- if registering online with LancerPOint: print it after paying your fees.
- if registering on the phone or in person, go to a computer and login to LancerPoint Online Services and select Enrollment Fee Receipt. (Computers are available in the Library, or the Computer Learning Center in the D building.)
- Take your Enrollment Fee Receipt and a photo ID to the LancerCard ID Station
in the Campus Center.
- Ask the friendly LancerCard ID Station staff for your new PCC LancerCard