THREE LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU
Main PCC Campus - C121
1570 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91106
Monday thru Thursday 8am-7pm
Community Education Center Campus - Room 132
3035 East Foothill Blvd, Pasadena 91107
*Please call 626-585-3022 or 626-585-3000 for more information.
Rosemead Campus - Room 114
*Please contact the Rosemead front office at 626-585-5350 or 626-585-5351 for more information.
Your LancerCard ID is your key to services at Pasadena City College.
It is required for
- book buy-back and purchasing with checks at the PCC Bookstore,
- use of computer centers and labs,
Learning Assistance Center,
- math and music labs,
- physical fitness facilities,
- Shuttle Service
- transactions at Student Business Services, Financial
Aid, Fiscal Services, Police & Safety
- many more
* It is to be presented to duly authorized
college officials acting in the course of their assigned duties.
All students are to obtain the LancerCard ID, student identification card.
is no fee for your first LancerCard ID, and it is easy to obtain:
- Complete your registration for classes and pay your fees online at LancerPoint
- Obtain your Enrollment Fee Receipt OR know your Lancer ID#
- if registering online with LancerPOint: print it after paying your fees.
- if registering on the phone or in person, go to a computer and login to LancerPoint Online Services and select Enrollment Fee Receipt. (Computers are available in the Library, or the Computer Learning Center in the D building.)
- Take your Enrollment Fee Receipt OR your Lancer ID # and a photo ID to the LancerCard ID Station.
- Ask the friendly LancerCard ID Station staff for your new PCC LancerCard