Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Support Services



1. Introduce yourself to your instructor with your current Student Education Contract (SEC). Let them know you take your tests under accommodated conditions and that DSP&S will contact them.

2. Then complete the Request for Accommodated Testing form. : You will need to know the dates of tests and in many cases, test dates can be found on your class's syllabus.

3. After you have submitted the form, you will be contacted by DSP&S to confirm the arrangements.


SERVICE ALERT: PCC will be launching an updated version of this website on Tuesday, June 28, and Wednesday, June 29. During that time, you may notice some changes to content, layout, and functionality of the site, and there may be interruptions in service. We appreciate your patience during the launch, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.