Please ask your instructor the following questions, so that we can provide the most effective testing accommodations for you.
1. How much time will you be giving the class
to take the upcoming exam/quiz?
2. What kind of exam will you be giving?
(Multiple Choice &/or True/False, &/or
Short-Answer, &/or Essay, On-Line etc)
In order to take your exam, will I need to use any
slides, look at pictures, listen to music, etc?
3. How many questions will be on the exam/
quiz? and will I need a
-scantron (which color? red/blue/green)
-blue book (which size? )
-scantron with attached blue book
-write directly on the exam
4. Will you also lecture on the date of the
If yes, what time will the lecture start and
5. Are you allowing any aids to be used on
the exam? open book/open notes/dictionary/
6. If you are giving an short-answer/essay exam
will you count off for spelling/punctuation/
&/or grammar errors?
After you have gathered all needed information about your next exam/quiz, return to DSPS to set up test accommodations.