|Mon - Wed||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Location: D208||Closed from 12 to 1|
|Thu||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Location: D208|| |
|Fri||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Location: D208||Closed from 12 to 1|
Welcome to the Assistive Technology Center
The Assistive Technology Center (ATC) is a facility designed for students who are currently registered with DSP&S, faculty, and staff to learn to use the latest assistive hardware and software to fully participate within all Pasadena City College academic and vocational programs.
Individualized training on any of the ATC’s assistive technology is available by appointment. Please contact DSP&S to make arrangements. Opportunities for group training
will be posted on the News and Events page below.
Rules and Procedures for the ATC
- Be prepared to identify yourself when entering the ATC by swiping your Lancer Card ID
- Assistive technology training appointments can be made at the Front Desk in D209.
- Only sealable water bottles are allowed inside the lab
- Walkways should be clear of loose articles such as backpacks and purses.
- Conversation volumes should be kept to a minimum and phone calls made outside the ATC lab.
- Bring your own paper and print only school-related material.
- Non-DSP&S students can meet outside the lab
- Rooms A, B, and C in D-208 can be arranged with DSP&S staff. Please be advised that these rooms are constantly monitored by closed circuit television.
- The Security and Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources and Student Conduct and Academic Honesty Policies must be followed at all times.
- Please follow all instructions by DSP&S staff.
- In an event of an emergency, exit the building by the ramp located on the west side of the building.
- Students Unlimited is a club that meets in the ATC every Thursday at 12:15. The goal of Students Unlimited is to provide a supportive climate for all students, and to promote disability awareness.