Who is Eligible for C.A.R.E.?
A student is eligible for Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (C.A.R.E.)
if he/she meets the following criteria:
How Do I Apply?
- Has been determined EOPS eligible
- Is receiving TANFC/CalWorks assistance and has at least one child 13 years
of age or younger
- Is at least 18 years old, and is a single head of household
- Has applied for financial aid and has a need for childcare, transportation,
books, and supplies, and/or counseling to attend college.
- Is pursuing an educational, vocational, or job training program at Pasadena
City College which will lead to a certificate, degree, or transfer objective.
- Compete and submit an EOP&S application and C.A.R.E. application along with
TANF/CalWorks verification form to the
C.A.R.E. Counselor in L107.
- Complete and file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov