C.A.R.E./EOP&S Services provide additional assistance to meet the unique needs of single parents. A C.A.R.E. recipient must first be an EOP&S student. Those eligible will receive the following:
- Educational planning-for the appropriate courses to meet educational and/or vocational goals.
- Academic/personal counseling- to develop coping strategies to meet the demands of school, work and home.
- Vocational assessment-to help explore life and career choices.
- Workshops-to address the concerns and issues that affect single parents.
- Grant aid-funding to assist with childcare and transportation expenses,
and other school related costs.
CalWORKS The PCC CaIWORKs Partnership is a program to help you meet the L.A. County GAIN education/ training requirements and the
federal "work activities" requirement under the new welfare rules.