Nick Mata, Director
Welcome to the Program for Academic Support Services (PASS)
The Program for Academic Support Services (PASS) is a federal TRIO/Student Support Services Program funded by the U.S. Department
of Education. It is designed to increase the retention, graduation and transfer rates
of students who are low-income and/or the first in their family to go to college. Programs and services offered to insure student success include the following:
- Academic, Transfer, Financial Aid and Career counseling
- Tutoring and academic preparation resources
- Financial literacy and understanding
- Skill development workshops
- Four-year college field trips
- Cultural and Educational activities
- Referral to a variety of other campus services
The PASS staff offers a friendly and supportive environment that includes frequent
contacts and follow-up with participants throughout their academic journey. The staff includes a director, counselors, administrative clerk, graduate intern, tutors and student assistants. The PASS staff provides individualized and personal guidance to each participant.
If you are committed to getting an Associate degree and/or transferring to get your Bachelor's degree, and you need academic support to get you there, contact the PASS office. Visit us in D-112 or call us at (626) 585-7815.
|Mon - Fri||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|| || ||