Looking for Jobs/Internships
my situation is...
I just want a job
- Register with the Career Center, L-103.
- Regularly monitor the job binders, LANCERjobs, online job sites, “Hot Jobs”, and Internships to find open positions.
- Attend job search, resume writing and interviewing workshops in the Center. Check FOCUS calendar.
- Use the Center’s materials covering resumes, job search, interviewing and employers.
- Schedule an interview with employers who come to campus.
- Attend job fairs.
How can I find a job on campus?
Most jobs for students on campus are open ONLY to students who have been awarded a Work-Study position. Work-Study is a program offered by Financial Aid. In order to see if you are eligible, please go to www.fafsa.gov, click on “start here”, complete the application and check the box “interested in work study” for more information.
Occasionally there are additional campus job opportunities for those PCC students not eligible for Work- Study. You may want to check with the Bookstore, Campus Police, the Library or the Department of your major to see if they are hiring.