Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Preliminary Graduation Check Request

Please read carefully.  Initial and submit this request only if the answers to both questions 1 & 2 are yes: 

  1. Have not applied for graduation this semester OR want to apply for an additional degree.
  2. Completed ALL college credits at PCC wth a minimum of 45 units completed (Do not have transcripts from other colleges OR Advance Placement (AP) scores of 3 or higher)

If you do not meet these criteria, make a counseling appointment to request a graduation check.

Please also see the page of frequently asked graduation questions.