- Vincent Ngo, Interim Director
- Room: L114
- Telephone: 626-585-7401
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 626-585-7936
Department Hours Mon - Thu 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Location: L114 Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Location: L114
The 2014-2015 financial aid application year begins January 1, 2014 and ends June 30, 2015. Now is the time to submit the 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA to the federal processor.
Pasadena City College (PCC) participates in most state and federal financial aid programs. PCC also has institutional financial aid programs which can help students meet their educational costs.
For an example of the financial aid process at PCC, please see our flow chart.
To apply for SCHOLARSHIPS at Pasadena City College, visit http://www.pasadena.edu/foundation/general-scholarship.html
- Make Sure You Submit The Right Forms
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DISCOUNTS
- 10 Tips for Getting Federal Student Aid
- Download the 2014-2015 Board of Governor's Grant (Fee Waiver) Application
- PCC complaint process is available on the Student Affairs page.
- Apply for financial aid early; don't procrastinate
- Have income documents completed early
- Make copies of your documents
- Take your time completing the FAFSA
- Don't send letters to the FAFSA processor
- Ask Financial Aid Office staff for help with FAFSA questions