Public Transportation Discounts*
The Arroyo Seco Network of Time Banks in partnership with Metro Transit offers a major discount every year for unlimited use rail/bus tap cards. This discount requires your participation in the Metro Pass Group. You can begin working on a 2015 pass RIGHT NOW!
Here's how to get involved:
- Go to arroyoseco.timebanks.org and create a personal profile (with picture).
- Attend a public orientation to activate your profile.
- Begin attending events, interact with fellow time bankers, and meet the person in charge of the Metro group pass, check out the Metro Pass Group on-line to learn more about it, get familiar with the whole website, and join the Metro Pass Google group for easier access to any updates.
- Make at least ten exchanges until September 30th, 2014 with at least three different people... BE CREATIVE!
- Pay the amount due (it was only $144 for all of 2014).
- You will receive an e-mail when the passes are ready to pick up.
* This announcement is intended for informational purposes; the program is not affiliated with Pasadena City College or PCC's Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid.