skip to main content
Upward Bound Classic: Frequently Asked Questions
- What is UPWARD BOUND?
- Upward Bound is a pre-college program funded by the U.S. Department of Education. It is designed to encourage scholars, from low-income families and/or whose parents did not graduate from a four-year college , to develop the skills and motivation necessary for success in college and beyond.
- Is there any cost involved?
- All program services are provided cost-free.
- How do I apply?
- If the Pasadena City College UPWARD BOUND program interests you,please contact your school counselor or contact the UPWARD BOUND office at (626) 585-7696 for an application.
- What are the target schools for the Upward Bound Program?
- • Arroyo High School
• Blair High School
• Muir High School
• Pasadena High School
- What is the address of the Upward Bound Program?
- Pasadena City College Upward Bound Program 1570 E. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA91106-2003 Phone(626)585-7696 Fax(626) 585-7969 Upward Bound Web site: www.paccd.cc.ca.us/upwardcl