Accessibility and the PCC web site.
Pasadena City College
Classes/Academics | Apply & Register | Student Services | Library | Athletics | About PCC | Community | Alumni | Staff Services
Pasadena City College logo Photo montage of campus images

Apply to the Ujima Program!

Ujima Logo

How do I enroll in the Ujima Program?

Ujima students at USC

Dr. Sharoni Little, USC Professor at Marshall School of Business (USC) encouraging Ujima Students.


Ujima Kings

Ujima Kings 2011-12

ujima womenUjima wormen

Ujima Queens at Ujima Women's Conference

How do I enroll in the UJIMA Program?

  • Complete and submit the online Ujima Program Application at the bottom of this page!
  • Send or deliver an official copy of your high school and/or all previous college transcripts to the Pasadena City College Admissions office in Room L113.  Do not open them! Order an extra copy from your high school for your records.
  • Take the PCC English and Mathematics assessment test at the Pasadena City College Assessment and Testing Center, Room D205.
  • After all the above have been completed and received, you will be contacted by the Ujima Program Coordinator and given any additional instructions necessary for completing the Ujima application process and what procedures you’ll need to follow for the orientation, counseling and registration of classes.


All fields are required except the ones with * in front of the question.

Personal Information
Permanent Address
School Information
High School Graduate:
Are you currently attending PCC?
Have you attended another college?
Will you be a high school graduate by Fall semester at PCC (mid August)?
Are you willing to attend PCC from mid-August through June of the following year?
Are you planning to transfer to a 4-year college or university after PCC?

Revised May 16, 2012 by