Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Transfer Center

Transfer to an Independent College or University

Minimum Admission Requirements

Each of the independent colleges and universities located in California and throughout the country have their own admission requirements. Information about these institutions can be obtained from the catalogs and other printed material available in the Transfer Center. Information can also be obtained from visiting representatives and the Internet.

Students planning to transfer to an independent college or university should obtain a catalog from the institution and meet with a counselor in order to plan an appropriate educational program.

General Education Requirements

PCC has articulated general education requirements with several independent institutions. These can be viewed in the Transfer Center, and online using the Transfer Requirements Tool.

Students transferring to other independent or out-of-state institutions should obtain a catalog and meet with a counselor in order to determine appropriate general education and major preparation requirements.


Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)

Transfer Requirements Tool

College student at intersection with sign markers as if choosing which direction to proceed.

SERVICE ALERT: PCC will be launching an updated version of this website on Tuesday, June 28, and Wednesday, June 29. During that time, you may notice some changes to content, layout, and functionality of the site, and there may be interruptions in service. We appreciate your patience during the launch, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.