Transfer Library Resources
Visit the Online Resource Library for
more transfer information.
The Transfer Center Library is located in L110 and contains resources in text,
software, and videotape.
- Files by Major: Course requirements by major. Updated materials are supplied
by four year colleges and universities in California.
- Articulation Agreements: Articulation binders for CSU, UC and many California
Independent Colleges and Universities are available for student reference.
- Handbooks: Reference material pertaining to specific majors, writing essays,
college selection, college profiles and recommendations, financial aid, study
overseas and minority guides are available.
- Catalogs: Catalogs from the University of California, California State
University Private Institutions are available in text or software.
- Videotape Collection: Videotapes highlighting several four-year university
campuses and transfer-related workshops are available for viewing.
- Software: College Source, College Catalog
Collection and College
Finder are popular and valuable resources.
Download this Planning Guide to
This information is in PDF format. The freely available
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is required
download a free copy click here.