Participants must enroll in a minimum of 12 units from the following program courses:
||Film as Dramatic Literature
||Introduction to the Humanities
|History of the English Language
All credits are CSU; UC transferable.
Professor Karen Carlisi, Languages Department - firstname.lastname@example.org; 626-585-7153
Professor Manuel Perea, English Department - email@example.com; 626-585-7496
- Roundtrip airfare and transfers
- Housing in British homestays
- 2 meals per day (breakfast & dinner)
- Activities include plays, museums and other cultural events in Oxford & London
- Full day excursions to Stonehenge, Bath & London
$8,895 (Based on a minimum enrollment of 20 participants. Excludes PCC tuition and airline taxes/fuel charges). Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. For more information, visit http://www.pasadena.edu/studentservices/financialaid/studyabroad.cfm or contact the Financial Aid office (L114) at 626-585-7401.
Come meet the faculty and learn more about this terrific program at one of the following Information Sessions. You are encouraged to bring friends, family and anyone else interested in hearing more about the program.
- September 17 at 12:00 pm in V203
- September 17 at 6:00 pm in C217
- October 2 at 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm in V203
- October 15 at 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm in LL306
- November 5 at 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm in C217
- November 19 at 12:00 pm in R123
- November 19 at 6:00 pm in LL306
For More Information:
View the information flyer and program brochure.
- Oxford 2016 Information Flyer Acrobat Reader Icon
- Oxford 2016 Brochure
Contact Professor Andrea Murray, Study Abroad Programs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org; 626-585-3365.
How to Apply:
A limited amount of space is available. Apply now to reserve your spot!
To be eligible for the program, you must be at least 18 years old on the date of departure. All adult students and varied educational backgrounds are welcome! You do not need to be a current PCC student to join the program.
- Obtain an Oxford 2016 Application from the Academic Affairs Office (Room C229), or download the document from the following link.
- Submit the completed application to the Academic Affairs Office, Room C229.
Applications submitted before October 16, 2015 will be given priority.