Resources and Tools
- VA Regional Office
- Los Angeles
11000 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Phone: 800-827-1000 |
- Regional GI Bill Claims Processing Office
- Western Region - Muskogee, OK P.O. Box 8888 Muskogee, OK 74402-8888
6am - 4pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday
1-888-GI Bill 1 (1-888-442-4551)
firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail ( 3 to 10 working days for reply )
Eligibility and Benefits
- GI Bill Web Site
- The Home for All Educational Benefits Provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Education Benefits Overview
- This page contains in-depth information about the various education benefits administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- VA Educational Benefits Payment Rates
- VA Education Forms
- Free Educational and Vocational Counseling Services
News and Community
- GI Bill General Announcements
- Read Department of Veterans Affairs announcements regarding the education benefit programs. Subscribe to the RSS feed
- GI Bill Education Facebook
- This Facebook Page is to provide a forum for Veterans, Service persons, and their spouses and/or children to learn more about the implementation and administration of the Post-9/11 GI Bill from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Department of Veterans Affairs YouTube
- The official YouTube channel for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This is the main channel where you'll find a collection of VA's videos on America's Veterans, their family members, and the work VA is doing in communities throughout the country.
- Veterans Health Administration YouTube
- The official YouTube channel for the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration.
- Benefit Calculator
Online calculator will prompt you to select your status and calculate your benefit.
- Benefit Comparison
For many eligible participants, the Post-9/11 GI Bill is a better solution than other education benefit programs, such as the Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty, Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve and the Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP). However, this decision depends on several factors, including the type of education or training you plan to take and the amount of benefits received under each program.
- Rate Tables