How to View Your Student Educational Plan in LancerPoint
- Log into LancerPoint (https://lancerpoint.pasadena.edu)
- Click on My Classes & Academics then click on My Educational Plan
- Enter your PCC ID# (8 digits)
- Click on your educational plan to open
- You will now be able to view your full educational plan, including notes from your
counselor. Remember to click on the “>” symbol to view more terms. Click on the blue box to view counselor’s note.
- If you see a “Placeholder Requirement” similar to the below, it is referring to a specific GE area on one of the GE patterns.
If it says IGETC, go to the following link to lookup the area and select 1 course from the area.
If it says CSUGE, go to the following link to lookup the area and select 1 course from the area.
If it says PCC GE, go to the following link to lookup the area and select 1 course from the area.
You may notice the “PROGRAM AUDIT” tab at the top of your educational plan. The program audit might not match your academic goal in educational plan. To update your major/academic goal in the program audit, please connect with a counselor in Express Counseling or submit an online counseling request.
- If you need to submit your financial aid educational plan to your SAP appeal, you
will need to save your educational plan as a PDF document.
When viewing your educational plan, at the top of the page, click on the “printer” icon.
- A new window will open
- In the new window, click on the “printer” icon again
- Printer menu will appear. Change your printer to “Adobe PDF” or “Microsoft Print to PDF” or “Save as PDF”
- Select where you would like to save your PDF document file.