DTP : DESIGN TECH PATHWAY
Get on the pathway to success in your design, media and technology career.
Prepare for the high pay, high demand, high tech careers of the future.
Explore a range of design, media and technology related careers through hands on projects in a collaborative, supportive learning environment. Develop your creative problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills while experiencing the latest technology in 2D and 3D design, photo imaging and video production, laser cutting, 3D scanning and printing, wearable technology and robotics. With priority registration for math, English, College Success and Technology courses, you can earn credit towards career Certificates, Associates of Science Degree and Transfer.
Start now towards a professional career in industrial and interior design, architecture, engineering, fashion design, advanced manufacturing, and sustainable technology.
You can make it here!
Design Tech Offers:
- Priority registration for classes, college credit towards certificates, degrees, transfer
- Use of advanced technologies — 2D + 3D Design Software, rapid prototyping – 3D scanning and 3D printing, laser and plasma cutting, vacuum forming, robotics.
- Developmental Math, English and College Success courses focused on design
- Career counseling, tutoring, and other support services
The Design Technology Pathway is an innovative program for new PCC students interested in a rewarding career in:
- Industrial Product Design
- Wearable Technology
- Sustainable Technology
- Design, Prototyping, & Fabrication
- Fashion Design
- College 1
- Design Tech 100
- Speech 10
- Design Tech 101 Fab Lab