Change Personal Info

Current Students

F-1 students are required by U.S. Imigration law to report any changes in their personal information within 10 calendar days.

Change of Information - What to Report

  • Changes must be reported within 10 days.
  • Information includes:
    • new address,
    • new phone number,
    • new e-mail address,
    • change in major/program.

To change contact information in your records:

  1. Complete pdf Student Information Change Form .
  2. Submit form to the ISC.

To change your major/program:

  1. Meet with a counselor to get a new Educational Plan.
  2. Complete pdf Request New I-20 Form .
  3. Submit the form to the ISC.