On Campus Employment

Current Students

On Campus and Practical Training are the employment options available for international students.

Who May Apply

Any student in good standing

  • 2.5 GPA or above
  • Currently enrolled in 12 or more units
  • Completed 12 units at PCC


  1. Find a job on-campus and obtain a job offer in writing from the employer.
  2. Take job offer to Human Resources (C-204) and obtain work authorization documents (Request for Student Worker form and Work Authorization form).
  3. Complete an pdfOn-Campus Employment Application, which includes an On-Campus Social Security Verification Letter and Job Offer Letter sample for the employer.
  4. Bring all the following documents to ISC counter.
    • Job offer letter from employer - see sample in application packet
    • Documents from Human Resource Office
    • Completed On-Campus Employment Social Security Verification Letter
    • Copy of passport
    • Copy of I-94 (front and back)
    • Records of all classes taken at PCC go to LancerPoint Print All Previous Semesters' Academic Information and Current Semester's Academic Information. If you are applying during the break then submit a copy of your registration for the upcoming semester.
  5. You will receive an email when complete. ISC will return the following documents to you within 10 business days:
    • Human Resources documents
    • Job offer letter
    • Letter of support from the ISC for the Social Security Administration
    • A checklist of documents needed to apply for a Social Security number